Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Simply-Sensational Trail Mix

Trail mix is a quick and easy snack that is filling enough to be a midday meal.

It is also super easy to make and have millions of combination options.

I make trail mix all the time and just keep it in the fridge for a quick snack or meal filler.

Tons of different items can be used in trail mix, I try to keep mine to 3 different products and usually decide what will be included by what is on sale.

One constant is usually raisins. Raisins are a good staple for the trail mix and goes well with whatever you are making.

This weekend when I was shopping I had trail mix on my list of shopping items. I made a quick and easy treat, all with sale items.

Raisins
Sunflower Seeds
Butterscotch Morsels

Mix 2 cups Raisins
14 oz. Sunflower Seeds
1 lb. Butterscotch Morsels

Mix and Refrigerate





Quick and easy Trail Mix, Home Made Easy

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

That looks so good! I'm going
to make some this week-end.

Thanks.